METROPOLIS

Make life to be a life

About

This sites is generally all about news and issues of health, lifestyle, story, love, poem, tips and other our activities. You are very welcome to give comment, opinion and suggestion.

Welcome

Talking about life, friendship, health, lifestyle and love. Let's share here our friendships, healths, lifestyles, feels, tips, and activities
Make Our Life be a Live

Never Have I Fallen


Your lips speak soft sweetness
Your touch a cool caress
I am lost in your magic
My heart beats within your chest

I think of you each morning
And dream of you each night
I think of your arms being around me
And cannot express my delight

Never have I fallen
But I am quickly on my way
You hold a heart in your hands
That has never before been given away

- Rex A. Williams -

1 comments:

  1. THE BRAVEONE said...
     

    This is very nice...i never knew what love felt like before..but now for the first time i do..it feels like every word in this poem

Post a Comment