METROPOLIS

Make life to be a life

About

This sites is generally all about news and issues of health, lifestyle, story, love, poem, tips and other our activities. You are very welcome to give comment, opinion and suggestion.

Welcome

Talking about life, friendship, health, lifestyle and love. Let's share here our friendships, healths, lifestyles, feels, tips, and activities
Make Our Life be a Live

You Are My Forever Love

Your friendship and love,
And all the wonderful things
That they bring into my life,
Are like nothing else
I have ever known.

My heart is complete
With the love we share,
And our love grows more
Beautiful each day.

I love you,
And as long as we are together,
I have everything I need.

You are with me always...
In a smile, a memory, a feeling
Or a moment we share.

You will always be
My Forever Love

- Uriel Consolo -

1 comments:

  1. George Polley said...
     

    Wonderful poem; it perfectly expresses the way I feel about my wife.

Post a Comment